Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Christie Patient

Wow! A whole new subtopic just for Wednesday Wins! This is now your go-to spot to share those little victories, so we don’t drown out important conversations in the main forums. Each week I will post a topic like this one with a date, and you can share your wins and encourage others.

I’ll start off with my wins: I’m celebrating accomplishing my fitness goals this week. I’ve eaten healthy, low carb meals for about a week straight (and not cheated with sweets!), and I have been exercising regularly.

Let’s hear yours!

Patricia Meadows
      Participant

Congratulations, Christie! I’ve let my fitness slip since COVID hit. Prior to that, I’d been going to the gym 5 to 6 times per week for over 27 years.

My small win was not having any wine or beer for three days this past week. I’m not a heavy drinker, but usually have a glass of wine with lunch or dinner every day, or a beer when it’s warm. The point in having less alcohol is just to avoid cutting back on empty calories. I love milk and water so always have those options.

Christie Patient

Nice Patricia! @pmeadows I was definitely a consistent gym-goer before covid too.. I’ve only gone back since I got vaccinated and it’s been really nice to know I’m working on getting back in shape. I have lots of extra pounds from stress eating my way through the last year.

Good job working on your goal! Counting calories has definitely made drinking less appealing to me. Not worth it when I could have something more substantial 🙂

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2022 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account