Pulmonary Fibrosis News Forums Forums PF Communities PF Life: 50+ ACHL Formative Assessment Tool: Living Well with IPF.

• ACHL Formative Assessment Tool: Living Well with IPF.

Posted by Charlene Marshall on September 21, 2018 at 8:41 pm

There isn’t tons of educational or informative resources available for patients and caregivers effected by idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF). As a result, when I come across one, I enjoy having the opportunity to share them on this platform!

Have you heard of the ACHL Formative Assessment Tool specifically for Living Well with IPF

I haven’t given it a lot of attention, so I am not endorsing it (neither is Pulmonary Fibrosis News) but am instead merely sharing it as a resource if you’re interested in learning more. There are patient, caregiver and physician testimonials available on the site, along with an opportunity for you to receive personalized information about your IPF care. It is an informative assessment only, and should not be a substitute for any medical care or advice.

I look forward to giving this some more of my attention (hopefully over the weekend) and trying it out to see if it is helpful for me in my own management of IPF.

Have you done the assessment, or do you think it would be helpful for you to complete it?

replied 5 years, 6 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.