Pulmonary Fibrosis News Forums Forums Welcome Lounge Chime In: Making Funeral Arrangements

• Chime In: Making Funeral Arrangements

Posted by pulmonary-fibrosis-news-moderator on April 11, 2018 at 11:40 am

In this column, Pulmonary Fibrosis News‘ writer Kim Fredrickson talks about how she dealt with the dreadful task of preparing her own funeral arrangements.

“After I was diagnosed with pulmonary fibrosis, I began evaluating the best way to spend the precious time and energy I have left. Against a backdrop of grief, I made a list of the things I wanted to complete before I passed. Some goals involved increasing my quality of life, spending time with family and friends, and taking care of business.

Dreading this step
    One of the things on my list was taking care of funeral arrangements so my family didn’t have to do it when I passed. Honestly, I’ve been putting this off, because I thought it would be so hard to do.”

You can read Kim’s full column here: “Making Funeral Arrangements a Little Easier

Have you made funeral arrangements? Do you have any advice to those who haven’t made these arrangements yet? Please share your thoughts below.

pulmonary-fibrosis-news-moderator replied 6 years ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.