Pulmonary Fibrosis News Forums Forums Welcome Lounge Happy New Year & Best Wishes for 2021!

• Happy New Year & Best Wishes for 2021!

Posted by Charlene Marshall on December 31, 2020 at 1:21 pm

Dear forums family:

Just signing on quick to wish you a happy new year, and nothing but the very best for 2021!

2020 was certainly far different than any of us could have ever expected at this time last year. It’s hard to believe that 1 year ago, most of us hadn’t even heard the word “Covid-19”, isn’t it?

Despite the chaos, hardships and uncertainty of the past year, I still believe there are things to be grateful for if we spend time reflecting.  I’d love to know, and start our forums community off in a really positive space for the new year:

What is 1 good thing that happened to you or your family throughout 2020?

It can be PF-related or something completely different. I look forward to hearing from you! Stay safe, be kind and here’s to a great year ahead.

Charlene.

Charlene Marshall replied 3 years, 3 months ago 4 Members · 7 Replies
  • 7 Replies
  • gil

December 31, 2020 at 2:17 pm

Happy New Year Charlene!

1 good thing that happened is I discovered and DNA verified a wonderful woman who is my daughter and I love her deeply in a special way and we are becoming friends and that is the best thing which 2020 brought me.

Best wishes to everyone, may God give you what you need.

gil

• jim nox

December 31, 2020 at 2:55 pm

Same best wishes back to you, Charlene. It has been a year of struggle for everyone, I suspect. Do appreciate your upbeat messages throughout the year and wish you all the best for 2021. May we all be blessed by each breath we take.

Hang in there and keep smiling.

Jim Knox,

Texas Rancher

• jim nox

December 31, 2020 at 2:58 pm

Congratulations Gill,

That is indeed a special story. May you enjoy many years of getting acquainted with your newfound daughter. Must be a great feeling.

Jim Knox

• Charlene Marshall

January 1, 2021 at 10:16 am

Thank you so much Jim! Your kind words are so very appreciated, and wishing you all the best for the upcoming new year. Thanks for being part of such a great online community!
        Take care,
        Charlene.

• Charlene Marshall

January 1, 2021 at 10:15 am

Hi Gil,

Oh that is so wonderful to hear – congratulations to both of you for finding one another and starting a new relationship with your daughter, thats so great. So glad to hear this story coming out of a tough 2020! Happy New Year 🙂

• Randy

January 2, 2021 at 11:20 am

Good morning fellow bloggers and Happy New Year. I don’t have anything of interest to say today, just wishing and praying that everyone who has this terrible disease is able to improve their live throughout the year and continue with a happy family life. Hopefully the medicines in trial and showing good promise, will come out soon and give us all a hand up in the living category.

Happy New
    Year, Randy

• Charlene Marshall

January 4, 2021 at 12:31 pm

Well said Randy, and I couldn’t agree more! I’m sure hoping for good things to emerge this year in terms of medication or trials showing good promise. Fingers crossed!
    Charlene.