Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Bobbie Brown
      Participant

Hello all!  My name is Bobbie, I am a 40yo recently diagnosed with ILD and RLD.  I am currently waiting on biopsy results to discover causes or if there is a cause of my illness and/or a definite diagnose.  I have 2 kids, 12 and 17, and a wonderfully supportive husband. I am very new to this disease and am very interested in learning everything I can to improve my quality of life and to gain my life back, getting back to where I am able to do things.  I do feel positive but feel like I sometimes need a place to share feelings and find support so I am glad to have found this page.

Mark Koziol
      Keymaster

Hello Bobbi, I think you will find our members well informed and willing to share their experiences with you and offer suggestions if you need them. Take care, Mark.

Karen Martin
      Participant

Hey, Bobbi! Welcome!! Mark is right about people here being well informed and happy to share and help out. I know you have come to the right place!

Steve Dragoo
      Participant

@bobbie – Hi Bobbie you have come to the right place. Welcome… – Steve

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Copyright © 2017-2020 All rights reserved.

©2020 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account