Pulmonary Fibrosis News Forums Forums Welcome Lounge Holiday Schedule for Pulmonary Fibrosis News

• Holiday Schedule for Pulmonary Fibrosis News

Posted by Charlene Marshall on December 18, 2019 at 1:51 pm

Hello Wonderful Forum Members,

It is so hard to believe that Christmas is exactly one week away today! I hope all of you are carefully preparing for the holidays – taking breaks and resting as you need, and prioritizing both your physical and mental health. I know the Christmas season can be difficult for some people, so please be gentle with yourselves as the hustle and bustle of the season is in full swing now.

With that said, I wanted to provide you with some details about the Christmas break and what you can expect from the forums during the holidays. BioNews, the “parent” company of Pulmonary Fibrosis News will be shutdown between December 23rd and January 2nd. Columns that are published between that time will likely be repeat content, as it is the expectation that staff spend some time offline during this break, which is greatly appreciated. However, the forums may look a little different because Mark and I recognize that members may need support or want to discuss things during the Christmas season.

I will be popping on periodically – at least once a day – just to see what is happening on the forum and check in. I may or may not post content (undecided, depending on how much of a “relaxation mode” I get into during the holidays!) but I will certainly be available to connect with others as needed. It just might take me a little longer to reply compared to usual among all the holiday festivities. Despite it being Christmas time, please don’t hesitate to reach out if you need support or have something you want to discuss. IPF/PF doesn’t go away for the holiday season!

Mark and I wish you nothing but the very best this Christmas. You all are such a special part of this community, and while I wish daily that none of us had to deal with IPF/PF: the burden sure feels a little less because of all of you. Happy holidays and may 2020 be an incredible year for all of us.

Sincerely,
    Charlene & Mark.

Charlene Marshall replied 4 years, 4 months ago 0 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.