Ipf or not
-In 2014 spot was found in my lung
– pulmonologist said to monitor it every year
– every year I took a breathing test and scan .
-2019 I went to Ucla and pulmonologist said I have mild IPF
– this year I got COVID in July
– scan shows a mild enlargement of the PF
– Ucla recommends I go on ofev
– meantime I have sent and visited with my original pulmonologist every year with records .
– my original pulmonologist does not agree with IPF –
– he thinks the mild enlargement is the COVID irritation and will go away with steroid and time .
-My current breathing tests are almost normal .
– I have a little Cough but no shortness of breath .
-my oxygen is 96
Anyone experienced anything like this ?
Log in to reply.