Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Christie
      Participant

Greetings PF forums family! Welcome to the first of a recurring topic called “Wednesday Wins”. Each Wednesday I will post a “Wednesday Wins” topic in the Join the Discussion subforum where we can share our little–or big–victories with each other. Recognizing and celebrating the things that are going right in life can lift us up and motivate us to keep pushing through when things seem tough.

Your wins can be disease-related, or not. Share whatever you want to celebrate, or whatever you feel thankful for this week. Here are some ideas to get you started: Have you completed everything on your to-do list? Did you get approved for a clinical trial? Is a certain medication really helping with your symptoms? Did you accomplish a fitness/rehab goal? Have you celebrated an anniversary? Were you able to visit with friends and family? Did you get a full night’s sleep? The options are endless. I want to know what made you feel like a winner this week, so we can celebrate together!

To start us off, my wins for this week are that I just got my second COVID-19 vaccination *happy dance*, my husband just got promoted, and I accepted a new role at work where I will be in a position to help people grow and flourish. I’m looking forward to hearing what good things you all have going on right now. Leave a comment with your win(s) and let’s hype each other up!

Marianne
      Participant

Christie –

I too got my 2nd Covid vaccine shot.  I only had a very sore arm for 2 days.  Later this week it will be 2 weeks since my 2nd shot.  Both my adult children have received their 1st Covid vaccine shots with just a sore arm and being tired.  I am very thankful both children were finally able to receive their vaccines a bit early because of medical conditions and/or their jobs.

Thankful Ohio is having beautiful weather this week and that I will get to see a good friend who is visiting from out of state.  I haven’t seen my friend in y in 16 months.  It will be great to catch up later this week.

Marianne

Christie
      Participant

Thanks for sharing @marianne! It always cheers me up to hear that people are getting vaccinated 🙂 And I am very glad that you get to enjoy nice weather with an old friend. It’s been so hard to be apart from friends these many months, and it will feel great to have face-to-face time.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Copyright © 2017-2021 All rights reserved.

©2021 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account