Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Pulmonary Fibrosis News Columnist and Forum Moderator Charlene Marshall thoroughly enjoys the holiday season, but recognizes that Christmas isn’t for everyone. It can be chaotic, costly, overwhelming and exhausting for those living with a chronic illness like IPF. In this flash briefing, Charlene shares 5 tips on preparing for the holiday season. 

Are you interested in learning more about Pulmonary Fibrosis? If so, please visit: https://pulmonaryfibrosisnews.com 

Have your holiday plans changed as a result of your IPF diagnosis? Do you have any additional tips to share for managing the holiday season as a PF patient?

Wendy Dirks
      Participant

This year I found putting up the Christmas tree very stressful. We finally took it off its stand so it was not very tall, and I sat in a chair to decorate it. So here’s a tip – have a small tree! I have to admit that I cried my eyes out but now the tree looks lovely and I’ve already recruited a friend and her small child to help next year. Knowing when to ask for help is my second tip!

Great tips Wendy – thanks for sharing!

Accepting a small tree so that I could decorate it with my physical limitations now would be tough, I empathize with the tears you had. Glad it looks beautiful now, and you can enjoy it. Important to ask for help, I agree. Glad you’ll have that help next year. Enjoy the holidays as best you can!
      Charlene.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Copyright © 2017-2020 All rights reserved.

©2020 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account