- Year of Birth
- Short Bio
I am living in the U.K. and working to live well. I do struggle to achieve this but am sure that despite a chronic diagnosis that it is important. I am basically a happy person and have been lucky in life. That is what I need to be aware of even on the ‘ down’ days
Yes I would love it to go away but feel that working on my acceptance without developing an unhealthy attachment is a more positive way forward.
- Type of Diagnosis
- Treatment / Medical Facility
Southmead respiratory centre Bristol UK
- Current medication regimen
Apixaban 2.5 x twice daily
- Lung transplantation status
- Supplemental Oxygen
- Best advice for PF symptom management
Develop a programme of body, heart and mind and take what help is on offer
- Are you currently taking an anti-fibrotic medication?
- How did you find us?
- How long have you or the person that you are caring for had PF?
Diagnosis 17 years ago