- Short Bio
I have been diagnosed with IPF and have been on OFEV for 18 months. I seem to be remaining stable and I’m not on oxygen.
- Type of Diagnosis
- Treatment / Medical Facility
Temple Lung Center, Oaks, PA
- Current medication regimen
- Lung transplantation status
- Supplemental Oxygen
- Best advice for PF symptom management
Keep yourself healthy, staying away from sick individuals. Get plenty of exercise and try to eat as health as possible.
- Are you currently taking an anti-fibrotic medication?
- How did you find us?
- How long have you or the person that you are caring for had PF?