Finding A Clinical Trial Near You

• Finding A Clinical Trial Near You

Posted by Mark Koziol on July 23, 2019 at 5:00 pm

I often hear our forum members discussing clinical trials and research. Some members have difficulty accessing the information to get in contact with the institutions offering the trials they’ve heard of. On the Pulmonary Fibrosis Foundation website they have a clinical trial finder. There are currently 239 trials listed on the server. Each trial is listed and a synopsis is provided. Logistical information is given as well as the name of the lead investigator. The contact information is also provided for a prospective patient were to connect if they had questions or wanted to participate in the clinical trial(s) listed.

I like the site because it is easy to use. You plug in your information and hit the “search trial” button and the system gives you the trials associated with your disease in the vicinity of your location. I have gone through and read the majority of the trials listed out of curiosity. If you have time I encourage all of our members to skim through the trials and read the synopsis. The site gives you a look at the extensive research happening in the pulmonary disease world.

If you are currently participating in a clinical trial, please share your experience with our members. 

replied 4 years, 9 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.