Sierra Madre, CA
- Short Bio
Diagnosed with IPF in October of 2016, and my life as I knew it disappeared overnight. I have one daughter who has also been overwhelmed with the “duties” of being a caregiver. I raised my daughter as a single mother and we have bravely and strongly weathered every storm as it came up through the years. But that life now seems so very long ago, and I feel like I’m swimming in uncharted waters.
- Type of Diagnosis
- Treatment / Medical Facility
Originally put on 2 liters of oxygen 24/7 and prescribed Esbriet for about 3 years. I was switched to Ofev in March, 2019.
- Current medication regimen
Ofev 150 mgs, twice each day
- Supplemental Oxygen
- Best advice for PF symptom management
I wish I had something to offer, other than being sedentary and now, with the Ofev, struggling to manage those side effects. I was hoping to find some good advice here.
- Are you currently taking an anti-fibrotic medication?
- How did you find us?
- How long have you or the person that you are caring for had PF?