• Can’t post

Posted by wendy-dirks on March 1, 2020 at 8:42 am

Hello, all – I’m trying to respond to a post in the forums and no matter what I do, I get the message that my reply can’t be submitted at this time.

Charlene Marshall replied 4 years ago 2 Members · 7 Replies
  • 7 Replies
  • Charlene Marshall

March 1, 2020 at 11:47 am

Hi Wendy,

Ah, this must be so frustrating for you. So sorry you’re getting this error message! I’ll take it to our tech team and see what we can re-create of this experience for you to find out a solution. I appreciate you letting us know by providing the error message you got. I’ll circle back if I can find a solution. Can you try using another browser too for us? (ie. if you’re using Google Chrome can you try Internet Explorer and see if that works) ? Many thanks.
    Charlene.

• wendy-dirks

March 1, 2020 at 3:50 pm

I tried a different computer with a different web browser and I still can’t post. I wonder if it is because I am logging in via Facebook? I tried making a regular account with a password, but I couldn’t verify it because it wouldn’t send me the email.

• wendy-dirks

March 1, 2020 at 3:50 pm

But for some reason, I can post here!!!

• wendy-dirks

March 1, 2020 at 3:54 pm

Reply To: Corona virus

“ERROR: Your reply cannot be created at this time”

• Charlene Marshall

March 4, 2020 at 9:01 am

I am looking into this for you @wendy-dirks. Having our tech team take a look! Thank you for letting me know that the error message said, and that you’ve tried a different browser already. I’ll see what they come back with for suggestions. I’m just home from time in California so if I don’t do this in a timely manner, circle back and remind me as I have 100+ emails to catch up on.
    Charlene.

• wendy-dirks

March 4, 2020 at 9:26 am

Thanks, Charlene – I seem to be able to post now for some reason. And I’m happy to hear you’ve been travelling – that’s so important for you, I seem to recall from some of your posts.

• Charlene Marshall

March 4, 2020 at 9:34 am

Hi @wendy-dirks ,

So glad the issue has been resolved now – you’re such a valued member of our forums! We’ve also added you to the “whitelist” to ensure your email is never flagged as spam. Hopefully this stops the issue of not being able to post in future too.

Yes, I just spent some time in California! I got home yesterday, and was there to spend time with friends (one is a Patient Advocacy Director of a company in SoCal and another is a very fierce PF advocate). We did some awareness activities for Rare Disease Day last week too, which I can’t wait to show the forums when they’re ready. It was great, but I am pretty tired today and working hard to catch up 🙂
    Char.