Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Frank Bigley
      Participant

Hello

Has anyone seen this movie? I am tempted to see it but wonder if it is too tough to watch.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/More_Than_Ever_(film)

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/more_than_ever

Frank (in the UK)

Luis Pernia
      Participant

Hello Franco, not really, but if you saw it and have something to contribute, please do.
      It’s more interesting when you comment on something in particular.
      I hope to read you.

Ramon Lopez
      Participant

how can I see this movie?

Nina Merendino
      Participant

No

Ted Ted Fecteau
      Participant

No, but there is a reasonable review of the film by The Guardian news when you Google the film name. And a film clip. Seems to be not so much about IPF bu about struggles with one’s own death.

Ramon Lopez
      Participant

Tried finding the film online, I seems that that you have to register and pay to be able to see it.  I realize that it’s mostly about struggles dealing with death.  I wish I have never been told about my diagnosis of IPF.  It’s being difficult dealing and thinking about how it will be at the end of life.

Ramon Lopez
      Participant

Tried finding the film online, I seems that that you have to register and pay to be able to see it.  I realize that it’s mostly about struggles dealing with death.  I wish I have never been told about my diagnosis of IPF.  It’s being difficult dealing and thinking about how it will be at the end of life.

Jeff Taylor-Jackson
        Participant

Oh that sounds jolly doesnt it? I think I will give it a miss. Also scored really high on rotten tomatoes too.

Jeff

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©[current-year] KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen