Pulmonary Fibrosis News Forums Forums Healthcare Questions Diagnosis​ ​Information​ ​and​ ​General​ ​Questions Has anyone seen the film “More Than Ever” about an IPF patient?

• Luis Pernia

January 24, 2023 at 2:39 pm

Hello Franco, not really, but if you saw it and have something to contribute, please do.
    It’s more interesting when you comment on something in particular.
    I hope to read you.

• Ramon Lopez

January 24, 2023 at 3:56 pm

how can I see this movie?

• Nina Merendino

January 24, 2023 at 4:29 pm

No

• Ted Ted Fecteau

January 24, 2023 at 4:59 pm

No, but there is a reasonable review of the film by The Guardian news when you Google the film name. And a film clip. Seems to be not so much about IPF bu about struggles with one’s own death.

• Ramon Lopez

January 24, 2023 at 7:48 pm

Tried finding the film online, I seems that that you have to register and pay to be able to see it.  I realize that it’s mostly about struggles dealing with death.  I wish I have never been told about my diagnosis of IPF.  It’s being difficult dealing and thinking about how it will be at the end of life.

• Ramon Lopez

January 24, 2023 at 7:48 pm

Tried finding the film online, I seems that that you have to register and pay to be able to see it.  I realize that it’s mostly about struggles dealing with death.  I wish I have never been told about my diagnosis of IPF.  It’s being difficult dealing and thinking about how it will be at the end of life.

• Jeff Taylor-Jackson

January 25, 2023 at 2:09 am

Oh that sounds jolly doesnt it? I think I will give it a miss. Also scored really high on rotten tomatoes too.

Jeff