- Short Bio
Engineer. PF MTVD ILD NSIP Cor Pulmonale and intermittent arrhythmia. In reversal softening stage but with significant damage.
- Treatment / Medical Facility
- Current medication regimen
Prednisone Tyvaso Sotalol
- Lung transplantation status
- Supplemental Oxygen
- Best advice for PF symptom management
Prednisone Bursts 40 mg. 5 days every 4th week. Then 7.5 mg daily otherwise. Workout cardio elyptical.
- Are you currently taking an anti-fibrotic medication?
- How did you find us?
- How long have you or the person that you are caring for had PF?