- Year of Birth
Corpus Christi, Texas
- Short Bio
Attorney in Corpus Christi. Great wife and kids. Hobby is training stock dogs (border collies) to herd sheep and then compete. While my diagnosis is IPF, a genetic test did not confirm I have the familial/genetic variety. That said, both my Mom and Grandmother died of pulmonary fibrosis.
- Type of Diagnosis
- Treatment / Medical Facility
Home for now
- Current medication regimen
Just got off of Esbriet. May be going to OFEV or a lower dose of Esbriet.
- Lung transplantation status
- Supplemental Oxygen
- Best advice for PF symptom management
Blowing up balloons everyday seems to help.
- Are you currently taking an anti-fibrotic medication?
- How did you find us?
- How long have you or the person that you are caring for had PF?
Since 2009, but diagnosed in 2020.