- Year of Birth
- Short Bio
Hi I am 48-years old diagnosed w/Dermatomyocitis and IPF since 2013. Currently in Chicago for a double lung transplant, and have been on the wait list for one year.
- Type of Diagnosis
- Treatment / Medical Facility
Loyola University Medical Center
- Current medication regimen
Tacro, Cellcept, Prednisone, Gabapentin, Plaquenil, Benzonotate, Vitamins
- Lung transplantation status
- Supplemental Oxygen
- Best advice for PF symptom management
Trying different meds from your doc may take some time to see any difference with symptoms never give up and keep striving forward.
- Are you currently taking an anti-fibrotic medication?
- How did you find us?
- How long have you or the person that you are caring for had PF?