- Year of Birth
New Ipswich, NH
- Short Bio
I was diagnosed with IPF in April, 2018. I went on Esbriet around March 2019. I’m a retired HS biology teacher and I’m now 71 years old.
- Type of Diagnosis
- Treatment / Medical Facility
Esbriet – Massachusetts General Hospital
- Current medication regimen
3 Esbriet tablets 3 times a day, oxygen with activity
- Supplemental Oxygen
- Best advice for PF symptom management
One breath at a time.
- Are you currently taking an anti-fibrotic medication?
- How did you find us?
- How long have you or the person that you are caring for had PF?