- Year of Birth
- Short Bio
Had stage two Hodgkin Lymphoma in 2016. 94 percent survival rate but near end of chemo was not bouncing back. Was diagnosed with Bleomycin toxicity that damaged my lungs but recovered and was able to do just about everything I always did on our farm. Lungs began to worsen and I went to National Jewish. Was disappointed that more is not known about Bleomycin toxicity and was given diagnosis of IPF. They don’t know if the Bleomycin can continue to cause damage or an unknown cause is doing further damage. Now have to use oxygen at 2 for household work and 3 for yard work. Started Ofev 10 months ago. Was feeling good on it but now am having more diarrhea and stomach pain.
- Type of Diagnosis
- Treatment / Medical Facility
- Current medication regimen
Ofev 150, 5 mg prednisone, I puff anoro, 40 mg omnapprazole, vitamins
- Lung transplantation status
- Supplemental Oxygen
- Best advice for PF symptom management
Wish I had some. Was very active and having trouble accepting new limitations and my vanity of using oxygen in public.
- Are you currently taking an anti-fibrotic medication?
- How did you find us?
- How long have you or the person that you are caring for had PF?
3 years ?