- Year of Birth
- Short Bio
Following a knee surgery, I developed pneumonia, collapsed lung. A lung tissue claimed IPF. It’s been seven years, play golf 6 days a week (3par course) and bought an Imogen 5 to travel. At 88 I’m in good health otherwise.
- Type of Diagnosis
- Treatment / Medical Facility
Cottage hospital, Santa Barbara, Ca
- Current medication regimen
Ofev 100 twice a day. NAC 600, Potassium CL 10 men Er tab, Furosemide 20 mg tab.
- Lung transplantation status
- Supplemental Oxygen
- Best advice for PF symptom management
Try singing a lot, use an exercise bike. See the joy in each day.
- Are you currently taking an anti-fibrotic medication?
- How did you find us?
- How long have you or the person that you are caring for had PF?