Donald Salzberg MD
- Year of Birth
- Short Bio
I am a 65 yo Ophthalmologist with a diagnosis of IPF since 2018. Stable on OFEV. Quite a challenge especially with the COVID virus upon us. Three children. No oxygen yet.
- Type of Diagnosis
- Treatment / Medical Facility
Trinity Hospital HARTFORD,CT
- Current medication regimen
- Lung transplantation status
- Supplemental Oxygen
- Best advice for PF symptom management
Try taking this one day at a time. Don’t take OFEV on an empty stomach. Zofran helpful. I walk a lot. Isolate yourself with this virus.
- Are you currently taking an anti-fibrotic medication?
- How did you find us?
- How long have you or the person that you are caring for had PF?
I started OFEV 9/2018. I’m the patient and the MD