Andrew Hall DC
- Year of Birth
- Short Bio
I am a IPF patient and also a Chiropractor that is an expert in Therapeutic Laser. Obtained the 2nd Class IV laser in the western US. Have been to Laser Therapy conferences all over the US and in Florence, Italy. I have a 3 hour Power Point Laser program that I have used to teach other doctors at continuing education seminars in California.
- Type of Diagnosis
- Treatment / Medical Facility
Have a local pulmonologist to monitor IPF progress
- Current medication regimen
Have been using Symbicort
- Lung transplantation status
- Supplemental Oxygen
- Best advice for PF symptom management
I highly recommend laser therapy for IPF, it has arrested progression of the fibrous tissue and improved oxygenation. 4 years since diagnosis and I am subjectively and objectively better at present. Currently my blood oxygen levels run between 97-99 at rest. Have wonderful quality of life, can do most anything I want. My pulmonologist has never seen this before in all his years of practice.
- Are you currently taking an anti-fibrotic medication?
- How did you find us?
- How long have you or the person that you are caring for had PF?
Diagnosed over 4 years ago