- Year of Birth
- Short Bio
I have been in agriculture my entire career and am now retired after having a family greenhouse business the past 30 years. About 3 years ago I developed a cough that wouldn’t go away. It took more than a year to get a good diagnosis that it was IPF. Last year it was determined that I also have arterial hypertension. I’m on my 3rd year of OFEV 100mg and Tyvaso since Jan. 2021. On O2 24/7, 8L during the day and 6L at night using a concentrator.
- Type of Diagnosis
- Treatment / Medical Facility
Kettering Hospital, University of Cinncinatti
- Current medication regimen
OFEV 100mg 2X/day, Tyvaso 18 breaths, 4X/day
- Lung transplantation status
- Supplemental Oxygen
- Are you currently taking an anti-fibrotic medication?
- How did you find us?
- How long have you or the person that you are caring for had PF?