Floyd C Montgomery
- Year of Birth
12 18 1935
- Short Bio
I am 83, and have bern diagnoised with IPF for over 18 months. I continue to need more and more suplimentary oxygen. Currently need continuos flow 6 to walk, and 2 bleed into my cpap at night . Have an inogen concentrator that i used to go to Colorado to see great grandkids last summer, but the highest setting of pulse 5 no longer will supply my oxygen needs. It is very discouraging.
- Type of Diagnosis
- Treatment / Medical Facility
Lancaster general health campus
- Current medication regimen
Symbicort, montelukast sodium, benzonatate, Ventolin HFA
- Lung transplantation status
- Supplemental Oxygen
- Best advice for PF symptom management
I dont have any advice to give. Would appreciate any I can get.
- Are you currently taking an anti-fibrotic medication?
- How did you find us?
- How long have you or the person that you are caring for had PF?