- Year of Birth
San Antonio Texas
- Short Bio
82 years old diagnosed with IPF summer of 2013. Been on Esbriet since it was available. Over time I have developed a tolerance apparently avoiding side effects although nausea was a problem initially.
- Type of Diagnosis
- Treatment / Medical Facility
Normal life with advice from two Pulmonologist.
- Current medication regimen
Esbriet 801 MG
- Lung transplantation status
- Supplemental Oxygen
- Best advice for PF symptom management
Understand your limitations and act accordingly.
- Are you currently taking an anti-fibrotic medication?
- How did you find us?
- How long have you or the person that you are caring for had PF?
Diagnosis summer of 2013