- Year of Birth
- Short Bio
Retired teacher after 43 fulfilled years. Professional drummer 50 years. Stained glass artist 30 years. Recently began woodcarving (2 years) and I love it. With IPF, stage 3, I need to do everything in slo-mo. Currently in pulmonary rehab and making significant progress.
- Type of Diagnosis
- Treatment / Medical Facility
University of New Mexico Hospital
- Current medication regimen
- Lung transplantation status
- Supplemental Oxygen
- Best advice for PF symptom management
Pulmonary rehab VERY IMPORTANT. Medicare funds this. Get one of the approved medications for IPF. Do research! Know what doctors are conducting research projects.
- How did you find us?
- How long have you or the person that you are caring for had PF?