- Short Bio
My father is 80 years young with IPF, silicosis and Honeycombing. Doing great until the last round of AE-IPF in January 2022 due to Covid excacerbation
- Type of Diagnosis
- Current medication regimen
Ofev, oxygen, prednisone
- Lung transplantation status
- Supplemental Oxygen
- Best advice for PF symptom management
Work out daily
- Are you currently taking an anti-fibrotic medication?
- How did you find us?
- How long have you or the person that you are caring for had PF?
5-7 years only diagnosed last 3 years
- Activate Your Account
Missing? Please check your spam box.