- Year of Birth
- Short Bio
I was diagnosed with IPF in early 2019 but feel that I had it for a year or two before that. I have one of those coughs with lots of mucous that I’ve been fighting–taking nearly everything I’ve read about, which does help somewhat.
- Type of Diagnosis
- Treatment / Medical Facility
Dr. Brugman, Pulmonologist, Ventura CA
- Current medication regimen
Not taking Espriet or Opfel, but started taking EGCg two weeks ago.
- Lung transplantation status
- Supplemental Oxygen
- Best advice for PF symptom management
I’m drinking lots of pineapple juice, taking Clear Lungs, Mucinex, and Claritin. Working to lessen the coughing. I tried Serrapeptase for 4 weeks but it didn’t seem to help.
- Are you currently taking an anti-fibrotic medication?
- How did you find us?
- How long have you or the person that you are caring for had PF?