- Year of Birth
Ridgely, TN 38080
- Short Bio
I am a 73 year old retired manager of a Regions Bank. I have been married to the same man for 54 years. I have one son aged 52, and two grandsons. I had breast cancer in 2001, melanoma in 2002. My health, despite the cancer, was reasonably good until about 5 years ago. I took the pneumonia vaccine, but still had a really bad case of pneumonia. Hospitalized for several days, then 3 months later had it again. Since that time I have had lots of trouble with my lungs. I saw several Pulmonary doctors, but was finally diagnosed with Pulmonary Fibrosis after undergoing a lung biopsy. I am now taking 150 mg of Ofev twice a day.
- Type of Diagnosis
- Treatment / Medical Facility
I see a Pulmonary doctor at Dyersburg Tn.
- Current medication regimen
Taking 150 mg of Ofev twice a day.
- Lung transplantation status
- Supplemental Oxygen
- Best advice for PF symptom management
I am looking for advice.
- Are you currently taking an anti-fibrotic medication?
- How did you find us?
- How long have you or the person that you are caring for had PF?
About 2 years, but was diagnosed after a lung biopsy about a year ago.