- Year of Birth
- Short Bio
May name is Laura Oxford. I was diagnosed in apr. 2014. When it was, referred to Cleveland Clinic for evaluation for possible Lung Transplant.My husband and I made trips numerous times. Then 3 years later, a long transplant doctor, re- evaluated me.
At that time he said to us” you have been and are on a plateau for some time. Your case is not a typical case, due to we cannot determine the cause. So I highly recommend you and your husband go live your life, do what y u want. Your pulmonologist can see you often, we are a phone call away.so here we are 2020. Unfortunately I just lost my husband dec 2020.
Life is precious and short. So I love for them moment.
- Type of Diagnosis
- Treatment / Medical Facility
Wright Patterson Air force Base Hospital
- Current medication regimen
Spiriva and Albuterol
- Lung transplantation status
- Supplemental Oxygen
- Are you currently taking an anti-fibrotic medication?
- How did you find us?
- How long have you or the person that you are caring for had PF?