- Year of Birth
- Short Bio
I was diagnosed with pulmonary fibrosis on May 1, 2018. I have slowed down, but I continue to make kaleidoscopes, my passion in life.
- Type of Diagnosis
- Treatment / Medical Facility
- Lung transplantation status
- Supplemental Oxygen
- Best advice for PF symptom management
Even if there is no cure, we can continue to heal. I work, I walk, I’m a community activist, I’m writing a cookbook, I use my virtual reality system to go to places and exercise.
- Are you currently taking an anti-fibrotic medication?
- How did you find us?
- How long have you or the person that you are caring for had PF?