- Year of Birth
- Short Bio
Diagnosed with PPFE a rare form of scarring in upper lobes of lungs that follows IPF closely but slowly progresses. Also possible autoimmune disease. On Cellcept and Ofev.
- Type of Diagnosis
- Current medication regimen
Ofev and Cellcept
- Lung transplantation status
- Supplemental Oxygen
- Best advice for PF symptom management
Exercise every single day if possible and keep moving.
- Are you currently taking an anti-fibrotic medication?
- How did you find us?
- How long have you or the person that you are caring for had PF?