- Short Bio
I have had shortness of breath about 4 years. 2years ago I was diagnosed with NSIP after an open lung biopsy. (Non Specific Interstitial Pneumonitis) I have been rapidly losing strength and breathing capability. I’m on oxygen 24/7.
- Type of Diagnosis
- Current medication regimen
Mycophenolate 3,000 mg daily
- Lung transplantation status
- Supplemental Oxygen
- Best advice for PF symptom management
Looking for hope and sound medical advice.
- Are you currently taking an anti-fibrotic medication?
- How did you find us?
- How long have you or the person that you are caring for had PF?
4 years minimum