Mary E. Gemmill
- Year of Birth
- Short Bio
Officially diagnosed two years ago; unofficially have had IPF for 5 years (severe altitude sickness the start); refused to take meds due to cost as not eligible for assistance. Recently treated for pneumonia and on Prednisone at moment.
- Type of Diagnosis
- Treatment / Medical Facility
Doylestown Hospital, Doylestown, PA
- Current medication regimen
On Prednisone, Lasix
- Lung transplantation status
- Supplemental Oxygen
- Best advice for PF symptom management
Positive attitude; know what your options are and discuss with physician.
- Are you currently taking an anti-fibrotic medication?
- How did you find us?
- How long have you or the person that you are caring for had PF?
Total as of today, 5 – 7 years or longer