- Year of Birth
West Chester, PA
- Short Bio
My name is Marybeth, but most call me MB. I was diagnosed with PF in late December 2019.
Following my last HRCT in July, I have been put in the IPF basket.
- Type of Diagnosis
- Treatment / Medical Facility
Thomas Jefferson University Medical Center
- Current medication regimen
None, but Pulmonologist wants to start Ofev.
- Lung transplantation status
- Supplemental Oxygen
- Best advice for PF symptom management
Stay active, exercise every day, rest when fatigued.
- Are you currently taking an anti-fibrotic medication?
- How did you find us?
- How long have you or the person that you are caring for had PF?
Diagnosed in late December 2019