- Year of Birth
- Short Bio
Diagnosed March 2019, both lungs, right worse. Self-treating with ancient remedy since diagnosed. Lung function was 75%. stable for 2 tests then last test 106%. Wife and I over the moon.
- Type of Diagnosis
- Treatment / Medical Facility
Box Hill Hospital. approved for Ofev but I declined.
- Current medication regimen
self treatment as earlier. I exercise hard
- Lung transplantation status
- Supplemental Oxygen
- Are you currently taking an anti-fibrotic medication?
- How did you find us?
- How long have you or the person that you are caring for had PF?
12 months diagnosed but symptoms for about 4 years