- Year of Birth
- Short Bio
Married, retired graduate engineer. No medical training. Colon removed due to ulcerative colitis in 1969. Diagnosed with IPF and sleep apnea in 2015. Pretty much manage things without help. I use oxygen when activity level requires.
- Type of Diagnosis
- Treatment / Medical Facility
- Current medication regimen
5mg prednisone daily
- Supplemental Oxygen
- Best advice for PF symptom management
I believe everyone diagnosed with IP should own a “pulse oximeter” and use it to determine the need for supplementary oxygen and their physical activity restrictions.
- Are you currently taking an anti-fibrotic medication?
- How did you find us?
- How long have you or the person that you are caring for had PF?
Diagnosed in 2015 but I believe I developed PF much earlier.