- Year of Birth
- Short Bio
It’s been nearly three years since my IPF diagnosis. I’ve been fairly stable, but can gradually feel the increased shortness of breath, and need for O2 more often. I’ve tried to focus on positive things. I think it’s important to arrange and close out important things related to personal affairs and communicating with loved ones. I pra and ask God to take away the fear of dying. So, rather than focusing on that I focus on living.
- Type of Diagnosis
- Treatment / Medical Facility
Periodic O2 checks, perfenidone, supplemental O2
- Current medication regimen
Perfenidone, three 267 mg capsules, three times a day
- Lung transplantation status
- Supplemental Oxygen
- Best advice for PF symptom management
Exercise/be active, sleep, eat healthy, see friends, and use O2 whenever necessary.
- Are you currently taking an anti-fibrotic medication?