- Year of Birth
Palm Harbor, FL
- Short Bio
My husband was diagnosed with IPF 5 years ago. He is a Vietnam Veteran. We have gone to Bay Pines VA hospital with very little help and to an outside pulmonologist that was not well versed in IPF. My husband on on 10 lpm of oxygen 24/7. We are both 76. I have had 4 stints put in 5 years ago. We would like to find a knowledgeable physician in the area to assist us with any viable medications such as a budesonide nebulizer that might help him to breathe a little easier. My load is becoming increasingly difficult as all our family is 800 miles away. Looking forward to reading contributions as to how others are handling these issues.
- Type of Diagnosis
- Treatment / Medical Facility
Bay Pines VA hospital and Mease Countyside hospital
- Current medication regimen
- Lung transplantation status
- Supplemental Oxygen
- Best advice for PF symptom management
I have no advice for PF symptom management.
- Are you currently taking an anti-fibrotic medication?
- How did you find us?
- How long have you or the person that you are caring for had PF?
More than 9 years.
- Activate Your Account
Missing? Please check your spam box.