- Short Bio
Sole caretaker of Mom who is my best friend!
- Type of Diagnosis
- Treatment / Medical Facility
- Current medication regimen
Potassium, Inhaler, cough syrup
- Lung transplantation status
- Supplemental Oxygen
- Best advice for PF symptom management
My mother is the patient, Mary Ann. She was diagnosed at 77 and tuned 79 about 2 months ago. At this point, the instructions are to to walk around the house at least 10 min a day, not piddle around but something with a purpose like “laps” she can count and then simple do what she can.
- Are you currently taking an anti-fibrotic medication?