- Year of Birth
- Short Bio
I had the same experience – treatment (including asthma inhaler and meds) for allergic/post nasal drip cough for a year. Clear X-ray to start and a year later ugly X-ray followed by CT scan and confirmation by a pulmonologist. Though I’m 74, you’d never know it, so to say I was in shock is an understatement. My brothers are 86 and 83! I read Cleveland and Mayo Clinic for information. Just started Ofev today. The support from Ofev.com is incredible! The site offers an education program and contact information for questions at anytime. I’m glad to have the dubious honor of an opportunity to join this group and share information and support.
- Type of Diagnosis
- Treatment / Medical Facility
Ofev/Pulmonologist associated with Sibley Hospital.
- Current medication regimen
Ofev twice daily snd continue asthma meds
- Lung transplantation status
- Supplemental Oxygen
- Best advice for PF symptom management
I’m new to this
- Are you currently taking an anti-fibrotic medication?
- How did you find us?
- How long have you or the person that you are caring for had PF?
Who knows? I’ve known for about a month