- Year of Birth
- Short Bio
- I was diagnosed with IPF about a month ago. We have a support group here in Oklahoma City that I attended last week and found it to be helpful. I read on this forum that somebody else is on ipratropium bromide nasal spray and that its side effects are things he is experiencing. He wanted to know if this is true with anybody else. Yes, I have been on that for running nose also and have all the same side effects. I wonder if any studies have been done regarding this.
- Type of Diagnosis
- Treatment / Medical Facility
Pulmonary physician Mercy Heart Hospital
- Current medication regimen
Ofev twice daily
- Lung transplantation status
- Supplemental Oxygen
- Are you currently taking an anti-fibrotic medication?
- How did you find us?
- How long have you or the person that you are caring for had PF?
Maybe 2 years, diagnosed 1 month ago