- Short Bio
In 2016 I had a chest xray and was told I had ILD. I wasn’t surprised since I was caught up in the 9/11 plume and worked in the vicinity of the World Trade Center (WTC) attacks and for 10 years after. I have been going to the WTC Clinic at Bellevue Hospital, since February 2017. I had another CT chest scan in December 2018 and it showed progression. Soon after I started going to Mt Sinai National Jewish Health Respiratory Center.
- Type of Diagnosis
- Treatment / Medical Facility
WTC Clinic at Bellevue and Mt Sinai National Jewish Health Respiratory Institute
- Current medication regimen
No medication currently. I work out daily.
- Lung transplantation status
- Supplemental Oxygen
- Best advice for PF symptom management
Eat healthy, exercise, take supplements.
- Are you currently taking an anti-fibrotic medication?
- How did you find us?
- How long have you or the person that you are caring for had PF?
2016 or earlier