- Year of Birth
- Short Bio
I am a 68 yr old with Hypersensitivity Pneumonitis using oxygen when exercising. I take 4 tabs 500mg of Mycophenolate and 10mg of Prednisone per day. I have shortness of breath that varies from day to day. My doctor says I have some scar tissue in my lungs.
- Treatment / Medical Facility
Doctor Kim, Hyun at M Health University of MN
- Current medication regimen
Prednisone 10mg per day, Mycophenolate 4 tabs 500mg per day of Mycophenolate and 1 SULFAMETHOXAZOLE/TRIMETHO 400-80 mg per day
- Lung transplantation status
- Supplemental Oxygen
- Best advice for PF symptom management
use oxygen when exercising, use professional face mask when dust or chemicals are in the air
- How did you find us?
- How long have you or the person that you are caring for had PF?