- Year of Birth
- Short Bio
Retired nurse after almost 44 years. Mainly critical care, Cath Lab/Electrophysiology Lab, Pediatric Emergency, other.
- Type of Diagnosis
- Treatment / Medical Facility
No meds or oxygen at this time; local pulmonary doc 50 miles away. Occasional visit to UCLA ILD clinic.
- Current medication regimen
No PF meds
- Lung transplantation status
- Supplemental Oxygen
- Are you currently taking an anti-fibrotic medication?
- How did you find us?
- How long have you or the person that you are caring for had PF?
Seen on routine chest x-ray May 2013. Found out later, primary doc never told me.