Mary Susan Satterwhite
- Year of Birth
Tow , Texas
- Short Bio
I was diagnosed with ILD 2 years ago that my Pulmonologist thinks I got from my parrot, My FEV has dropped to 47 but has been fairly stable there since starting OFEV, the med has made me fairly sick but I still feel blessed to be able to take it.
- Type of Diagnosis
- Treatment / Medical Facility
I take cell cept and Ofev
- Current medication regimen
0fev 150 mg every 12 house and cell cept 100mg, 2 tabs every 12 hours
- Supplemental Oxygen
- Best advice for PF symptom management
Hydrate, wear o2 if needed, losing weight makes it easier to breath
- Are you currently taking an anti-fibrotic medication?
- How did you find us?
- How long have you or the person that you are caring for had PF?
At least 2 yr