William E. Shotts
- Year of Birth
Estes Park Colorado
- Short Bio
I am a CPA still practicing and working 3 to 5 days per week. I was diagnosed with IPF early in 2021. I am currently taking Ofev, 150mg twice a day. I am the main caregiver for my wife who has had Parkinson’s for the past 12 years. I have a strong faith but am finding it difficult to stay positive since my diagnosis l.
- Type of Diagnosis
- Treatment / Medical Facility
National Jewish – Denver Colorado
- Current medication regimen
Ofev 150mg twice per day
- Lung transplantation status
- Supplemental Oxygen
- Best advice for PF symptom management
Follow your Pulmonologist recommendations.
- Are you currently taking an anti-fibrotic medication?
- How did you find us?
- How long have you or the person that you are caring for had PF?
Less than 1 year