7 Articles About Esbriet That Might Interest You
1. Knowing How Esbriet Works for Pulmonary Fibrosis May Help Improve Safety, Effectiveness
2. Esbriet Found to Reduce Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis Progression Across Disease Stages
Patients with idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF) may benefit from Esbriet (pirfenidone) treatment regardless of their disease stage and baseline lung function, according to a study by researchers at the University of Turin, in Italy, and colleagues.
3. Benefits of Esbriet (Pirfenidone) Treatment For IPF Patients Presented at ATS 2016
4. NY Times Covers Story of IPF Patient’s Progress with Esbriet Treatment
5. Genentech’s PF Drug Esbriet Shown To Lower Mortality Rates in New Study
Genentech, a member of the Roche Group, presented two abstracts on the company’s product Esbriet (pirfenidone), an oral drug developed for the treatment of pulmonary fibrosis at the 2015 American College of Chest Physicians Annual Meeting.
6. Esbriet’s Promise and Potential as a PF Therapy
Esbriet (pirfenidone) is an anti-fibrotic drug developed for pulmonary fibrosis, and was one of the first two drugs to receive approval for PF treatment in the United States. New data on Esbriet was presented at Inova Fairfax Hospital, at the 2015 American College of Chest Physicians Annual Meeting.
7. Phase III Trials Reveal That IPF Patients Treated Continually with ESBRIET for Long-term Have Reduced Risk of Death
Results from phase III trials with Esbriet® (pirfenidone), a drug developed by Roche, were recently presented at the European Respiratory Society (ERS) congress held in Amsterdam from September 26-30, 2015.
Pulmonary Fibrosis News is strictly a news and information website about the disease. It does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. This content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or another qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.