Pulmonary Fibrosis News Forums Forums BioNews Content 30 Days of PF 30 Days of PF: An Outsider’s Perspective

• 30 Days of PF: An Outsider’s Perspective

Posted by Jessie Madrigal Fletcher on September 28, 2021 at 5:38 pm

Four years ago, Kevin Schaefer accepted a position at BioNews Services, the parent company of Pulmonary Fibrosis News. Having lived with a neuromuscular condition called spinal muscular atrophy his entire life, he had a direct connection to the world of disabilities and rare diseases.

Through working with individuals like PF columnists Charlene Marshall and Christie Patient, Kevin has gained insight and a better understanding of this community.

When Kevin thinks about the power of hope while living with PF, he thinks of Kim Fredrickson. Kim was a columnist for Pulmonary Fibrosis News, whose words inspired readers from all stages of life. Though she passed away in 2019, Kim’s legacy continues in the words she wrote and the countless lives she touched.

Kevin wants to thank everyone who contributed to this campaign.

Echoing Kevin’s wishes, I am so thankful for every story I’ve read this month.

I have learnt so much. Thank you PF Community. Is there anything you have learnt about life with PF that you didn’t know before this campaign?

Kevin’s story is on our Instagram! Go check it out and do give us a follow so you don’t miss out on any #30DaysofPF stories. We are almost at the end of the campaign, and we are feeling super thankful 🙂

Jessie Madrigal Fletcher replied 2 years, 7 months ago 0 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.